Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

To infinity... And beyond!

I am currently embarking in a grand adventure! A vital stepping stone in the course of any young woman's life.

I'm planning a baby shower!

No, it isn't the dreary, nail-biting, nerve-scraping, terror-inducing type of baby shower that seems, for some reason, to be the norm. I'm planning it for the most easy-going, laid back, fun person in the world! I think, were I planning your typical shindig for anyone else, I could still have fun with it, but I wouldn't enjoy it nearly as much. K wants a celebration! A relaxed get together for everyone to enjoy and not feel pressured or obligated by.

I went to my sister's house tonight to look at all of her scrapbooking supplies. It was unbelievable how much she actually had! She sent me home with a ton of things that will be so fun to incorporate into the invitations that I'm making. I'll post pictures as soon as I can sort through half of it! I don't know what I would do without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment