Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

24 Hours? Where Did They All Go!

So, I didn't get nearly everything finished today that I wanted to.

I had a fairly decent day at work. I enjoy Tuesdays. More busy than Mondays, but a good lead up to Wednesdays. Hope I remember to wear my running shoes tomorrow! All in all, though, Wednesdays are hectic, but fun! It's a good change of pace to have the one severely busy day. It doesn't look too bad tomorrow, though.

After work, I headed for my Dad's house. We had a dinner date planned. We decided on Old Spaghetti Factory and had a really nice dinner. I decided to challenge myself to see if I could go to a restaurant and not order a meal containing meat, so I tried a spinach and cheese ravioli dish. It was phenomenal. I may have found a new favorite! (Kandice, the gal I work with, is a vegetarian. I have no clue how she does it! There ARE really good dishes excluding meat, though. It was fun to see the other side of the fence.)

We had a great talk. Dad and his long-time girlfriend, Jaymi, are splitting up after nearly twelve years. We talked quite a bit about how I felt, how he felt and how things were going, in general. All I want is for him to be happy. That is all that matters to me. It was nice to spend some time with him. We haven't gotten to do anything, just the two of us, in a long time.

After I hung around his place for a while after dinner, I made my way toward my best friend, Shaun's house. I spent some time talking and joking around with him and his mom. I don't really get to spend much time with them, either, so again... It was great getting to do that tonight. He means so much to me. I can't stand that he has hit such hard times. Also, I found out tonight that he may be moving to Nevada for a job opportunity. Bah... I hate losing people in my life.

Needless to say, after so much love and mushy gushy sensitive bull... stuff... ( ^_^ ) I didn't make it to Wal-Mart to exchange the battery for the RX-7 and pick up the radiator fluid (cheapest 50/50 premixed radiator fluid. I REMEMBERED! I'm so good. Lol.), OR to Home Depot to get the plumber's tape that I was supposed to get. Oops! Good thing my husband loves me.

I can't leave work tomorrow during lunch, so I decided something kind of fun. Typically Ron takes me to work in the morning, then comes back to pick me up at lunch. (My lunch is an hour, but I don't have enough time to get all the way back home, take him all the way to work then return to work on time.) I take him to work, then go back to work. I get off at five and go home. I go back to his work to pick him up at eleven. Tomorrow, Ron will take me to work then go back home. He'll drive to his work at 2:30. When I get off at 5:00-5:30ish, I will walk to Ron's work to pick up the keys and the car. Good exercise, time to think and savings on gas! Woo! It's only about seven and a half miles. I should get there around seven or so. Yay for saving gas!

Good night everyone. Need my rest. :)

-M

1 comment:

  1. Well you didn't have to walk but you probably got to the car about the same time as if you would have HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete