Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mornings

Do you ever wake up and wonder where the hell the time went that you were supposedly asleep? My night was over in seemingly seconds!

I've always wondered where your sense of time comes from when you are in your subconscious state. Some nights fly by, while others seem to drag for hours and hours. Does it have to do with how many times you awaken? The kind of sleep you are experiencing? The dreams you have?

Typically I dream in vivid, saturated color. It never allows for a very restful sleep. A deep, healing sleep, yes. Restful, no. I always remember my dreams. Last night I don't remember dreaming a thing! Perhaps that is why.

Which is another question: Why do dreams seem to last for hours when they flash by in mere seconds in our minds? Strange to anyone else?

Eh, regardless. It gives me something to think about today. Have a good day all!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment