Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Exhaustion

Have you ever felt that fun little fog invading your mind?

Sure, you're a bit tired. You didn't get quite as much sleep last night as you should have. You worked out extra hard. You had a very long day at work.

Not that.

Have you ever been just completely emotionally drained? Your brain feels like it just wants to shut down for eighteen or so hours. Your mind guards against the thoughts that batter at you over and over again. You feel as if you will collapse any minute.

Not physical fatigue.

It's not fun.

I thought a lot about Mom this evening. I miss her so incredibly so. It's hard to imagine never seeing her again. It's hard to accept that I will go through the rest of my life without ever again hearing her laugh. She had such an infectious one. She could make my day with a smile and a laugh.

Keep watching over me, my guardian angel. I love you more than even I fully comprehend. I will think about you, listen to your advice and live the way you taught me to live every day that I am here missing you. You always were, and always will be, the light of my life. I will make you proud.

1 comment:

  1. Keep her memories alive...it will help you more than you know:)

    ReplyDelete