Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

The winter blues...

So here it is, the middle of October, and guess what we Utahns have already experienced? The first snow! That's right! Saturday, October 11, 2008, the world decided that our hold on nice weather should be temporarily discarded. Granted, it is getting warmer again, but... Snow? Really? What about Autumn?

Anyway, the change in weather and my poor immune system decided to attack me all at once and now I am sick. No fun! Ah well, just plow through my days until I can drink soup and watch movies all weekend. That sounds fun!

In other news, I got my costume for All Hallow's Eve. ;) I be a pirate, matey! ARRR! Generic, I know, but the costume is cute. Ron and I are going to Alex's for a costume party on Halloween night. I've always stayed for trick-or-treaters, so this will be my first actual Halloween party! Woo! It'll be like any other of his bi-weekly parties, I'm sure, only more full of witches and wizards and goblins and ghouls!!!

...I love the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment