Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 17, 2007

I hate this part...

I honestly can not stand the first post of a blog. You know what I am talking about.

"Hi, my name is (insert name here). Welcome to my blog! This is a blog all about my life and love and blah blah blah..."

Why don't we just get right into it?

So, I'm sitting here at work on another very slow Friday. I've got the medical records done that I can do, calls are made, charts are pulled and prepped. I have to be here until four o'clock to answer phones, but everyone else has left already. You'd think that would be license to get very bored. Eh, idle hands are the playground of the devil, right?

I really don't mind the slow days. It is nice to be able to catch up with my thoughts. (Besides, the first two days of the week are busy, busy, busy!!) Aside from that, who can let a slow day get to them when it is almost the weekend? Exciting, right? Heh... Not that we do much more during the weekends than we do throughout the week.

Speaking of 'we'... Oh forget it, I use every excuse I can to bring Ron into a conversation. Ha! Look, there he is. Anyhow, he is just itching to get his hands on his new vert RX-7. I don't blame him. I love convertibles, and it's in such good shape! It's an '89 but it only has 83,000 miles on it. AND THE A/C WORKS! On an RX-7! That never happens. lol. Granted, he is thinking of trading it plus $2,500 for another RX-7 later on, but quite honestly, the guy he's thinking about trading it to actually has the money to restore it to perfection, so I don't mind. The more mint rotors running around this valley the better.

And here comes a patient... Heh. I guess I'll add more later!
-Meg

1 comment:

  1. Doesnt feel good now that you have taken your blog's virginity... hehe Anyway, tell ron GL with the rx-7. Thats a beast of a car thats not easy to work on. I wish i could of seen his when i was there. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete