Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Oi!

I am so tired. I have gotten between three and six hours of sleep every night since this weekend. Time for me to take a nap. lol.

This week is going relatively well. It's Wednesday, which means the week is half-way over. (Yippee!)

So Ron and I, in our computer room, have a full size bed as a spare bed for when guests come to stay. I was the one who really pushed to get one so that if any of his family came to stay, they would have a place to sleep. Well, it's never used, and my mom wants a guest bed really badly. So what are we doing? Giving it to her and getting an air hockey table! Ha. We're going to have a full-on game room eventually. We'll have to put a TV in there, along with the PS2, XBOX, Nintendo 64, and Sega. (lol) Gamers for life, right? >.<
-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment