Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Mill Creek Canyon

So we stole away for our Sunday afternoon and wound up in Mill Creek Canyon. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure. :)




Here's a big old tree that lives by the side of the road.





Look how lush the mountainside is!





Some petite little white flowers I found.





I love how many shades of green there are.





And a few yellow flowers to go with the white ones.





A sweet little creek we found near the road.




The edge was a bit slippery... Heh. Good thing I didn't fall in!





There were so many rocks just smothered with that bright green moss!




Sunshine coming through the trees and down the hill.




A teeny tiny little brook I found!




Look how tiny it is! And yet look how lush the vegetation is around it.




And more of the aforementioned creek; higher up, that is.




I found a ledge to lay on overlooking it!




I call him... Fred! And this is Fred's flower. Something tried to eat Fred's wing... =/




We hiked through a field of wild flowers to find this running water!




Here's the field, and here is Ron!




A bit further back, and I almost fell into the water we hiked there to find!




By far my favorite.





I've never seen a sky so clear, except for where the clouds are. ;)




It couldn't have been more beautiful.




Here is Ron showing me exactly how he feels about my camera pointed at him, yet again!




The wildflower field.




I love this picture. This was on a little trail we found and climbed.





Here is one of the few shots I let Ron take when he was able to wrestle the camera out of my hands.





I looooove these white trees! And there's the ring. :)






I love this picture as well. I love the size and depth difference of all the trees.






I was looking at the clouds and Ron decided to be silly.






Just look at those green eyes... Makes me fall in love all over again.







A beautiful rock outcropping mid-way up the hillside.





In the car on the way home!!!




Thus brings us to another end. More another day!!

1 comment: